This set of exam is availed to individuals that have Successful completed their internship. The exam is conducted in February and October every year. Pre-registration examination comprises of one comprehensive paper. The paper tests 6 key areas/skills acquired during internship that include:
- Drug Regulation
- Medicines and supply Chain Management
- Clinical pharmacy/pharmaceutical care
- Professionalism, Pharmacy law and ethics
- General/Community pharmacy practice
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing/industrial pharmacy practice
All applicants are required to fulfill the following in order to qualify to sit for the exam:
- Written/Typed application letter to sit for exam addressed to the Secretary Pharmaceutical Society of Uganda
- Pre-registration application form (Can be downloaded from PSU Website or Picked from PSU offices at Pharmacy House located in Kyambogo-Banda).
- Pre-registration online application done through the PSU website www.psucop.com.
- Updated Curriculum vitae (C.V)
- Letter of completion of internship from the respective internship centre
- Proof of payment (Ugandans 350,000/=, (Three hundred fifty thousand shillings only) and non-Ugandan 200 Dollars.